10 Grid gas combination oven with internal boiler ALPHATECH LEO S-VERSION LBGS 101
High quality 7 grid electric combi oven internal boiler.
Product description: 10 Grid gas combination oven with internal boiler ALPHATECH LEO S-VERSION LBGS 101
High quality 7 grid electric combi oven internal boiler.
- automatic with 95 tested and stored cooking programmes, including programmes for reheating on the plate or in the pan.
- programmable with the ability to store 99 cooking programmes in automatic sequence (up to 4 cycles).
- manual cooking with three cooking modes: convection from 30°c to 300°c, steam from 30°c to 130°c, combination convection + steam from 30°c to 300°c.
- manual with the ability to work with 4 cycles in automatic sequence for differentiated cooking and functions for: temperature holding (2 modes) - steam outlet control.
- internal temperature controlled cooking with a probe (optional).
- clima® - automatic system for measuring and controlling the humidity in the cooking chamber.
- fast-dry® - system for quick dehumidification of the cooking chamber.
- high-visibility alphanumeric display.
- key for managing the 4 cooking cycles with led display.
- key for direct access to cooking programmes that have been stored or are to be stored.
- scroller knob with scroll and push function for confirming choices.
- manual pre-heating.
- auto reverse (automatic reverse of fan rotation) for perfect cooking uniformity.
- automatically regulated steam condensation.
- manual chamber pressure relief control.
- manual humidifier.
- 2 fan speeds (optional), low speed also limits the heating power.
- temperature control at the product core using a probe with 4 detection points (core probe optional).
- core probe connection through a connector outside of the cooking chamber.
- usb connection to download haccp data, update software and load/download cooking programmes.
- self-diagnosis before starting to use the equipment, with descriptive and audible signalling of any anomalies.
- service program: testing the operation of the electronic board - display of the temperature probes - counter for operating hours of all primary functions for programmed maintenance.
- halogen cooking chamber lighting.
- ecospeed - based on the quantity and type of product, the oven optimises and controls the energy output, maintaining the best cooking temperature and avoiding fluctuations.
- ecovapor - with the ecovapor system, there is a net reduction in water and energy consumption due to the automatic controls of the steam saturation in the cooking chamber.
- green fine tuning - a new burner modulation system and high efficiency exchanger to prevent power wastage and reduce harmful emissions.
- stainless steel 18/10 aisi 304 of 1 mm cooking compartment with long radius rounded corners for a perfect cleaning.
- perfectly smooth, watertight chamber.
- door with double tempered glass with air chamber and interior heat-reflecting glass for less heat radiation towards the operator and greater efficiency.
- internal glass that folds to open for easy cleaning.
- handle with left or right hand opening.
- adjustable hinge for optimal seal.
- deflector that can be opened for easy fan compartment cleaning.
- push-in type oven front panel seal made with heat and age resistant silicon rubber.
- built-in door drip tray collecting the condensate into the oven drip tray; then into the oven drain.
- front removable control panel for easy service and check of main components.
- oven drain with built-in air gap.
- two water inlets (soft and cold water).
- ipx5 protection against water splashes.
Gas heating system
- blown air type of modulating burners for the cavity.
- automatic flame ignition.
- electronic control of the flame with automatic ignition reset.
- high efficiency heat exchanger with steel aisi 310 s expansion cabinet.
- steam generator heating elements of armoured incoloy 800 type.
- aisi 316 fully insulated steam generator.
- blown air type of modulating burners for the steam generator.
- automatic boiler pre-heating.
- daily automatic boiler draining and rinsing, temperature of drained water below 60°c.
- alarm in case of boiler de-scaling required.
- boiler semi-automatic de-scaling program.
- cal-out system to prevent scale build-up within the boiler, as standard.
- cooking compartment safety thermostat.
- cooking compartment safety device for pressure built-up and depression.
- fan motor thermic protection.
- magnetic door switch.
- lack of water displayed alarm.
- self-diagnosis and fault display.
- component cooling system with overheat display control.
- flame detection sensor interrupting gas flow in case of switch of flame failure.
- safety pressure switch for lack of gas alarm.
- two-stage gas valve.
- boiler safety thermostat.
- boiler water level probes.
- boiler probe to check boiler completely empty.
Cleaning and maintenance
- automatic cleaning system lcs (liquid clean system) (optional), with built-in tank and automatic dispensing (combiclean liquid cleanser in 100% recyclable cartridges. Supplied with 1 liquid cleanser cartridge cdl05 - 990 gr.).
- calout descaling system, that prevents the formation and accumulation of limescale in the boiler, with built-in tank and automatic dispensing (calfree liquid descaler, in 100% recyclable cartridges. Supplied with 1 liquid descaler cartridge ccf05 - 990 gr.).
- 7 automatic cleaning programmes.
- manual cleaning system with external hand shower (shower optional).
- calout descaling system for models with boiler - supplied with anti-scale product
- usb connection
- side runners
|Capacity:||10 x 1/1 GN|
|Distance between layers:||70 mm|
|Meals - Croissants:||80 / 150 - 128 / 160|
|External dimensions:||930 x 825 x 1040 h|
|Packing dimensions:||1000 x 990 x 1250 h|
|Weight - Net / Gross:||186 / 208|
|Total electric power:||1 kW|
|Gas versions nominal heating output:||28 / 24080|
|Chamber heating output:||18 / 15480 kW/kcal|
|Steam heating output:||18 / 15480 kW/kcal|
|Fan power:||1 kW|
|Power supply voltage :||1N-AC 230 V|